Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcome to Twenty-Six

Kimberly Kealani Pratt. AKA... Stinks. Cocoa Pops. Gibbs. but mostly just Kimi.  I recently went from having a full time job, full time benefits, a full time man toy, and a fully loaded two bedroom apartment of my own to living in a small room, in an semi-clean house with three boys. I mean men. I mean man children. Don't feel too bad for me though this was all voluntary. 

Here's the deal, my life was good but on the verge of the boring side which is why I needed another change up.  Consider the few modifications I made and decide how sorry you feel for me afterwards.  First I went from living in Victorville (aka that nowhere place between LA and Vegas) to living in Huntington Beach. I can't forget to add that I also now work a job where I get paid like a teacher, but have the responsibility of a babysitter opposed to working 10 hour days and only getting paid for 6 of them.  Oh also, did I mention I was paying 900.00/month to live in the desert and now I only pay 450.00 to live two blocks from a lake and a half a mile from the beach/pier/Main St.  And my favorite.... I also went from being surrounded by dust, dirt and drama to being surrounded by barefoot, bare shirt babes that ride beach cruisers and walk their dogs on the beach. You don't feel so bad for me now right??!

The fact that my twenty-sixth year started this way is very encouraging... just you wait. The best is yet to come.

Look forward to: grad school and the crazies.  Kindergartners vs. boyfriends.  High School Seniors and Senior Citizens. Subbing water polo and cheer leading (the worst two days of my life!).... and so much more!
  
My barbie birthday cake on my 26th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment