Friday, November 11, 2011

Did she really just say that?

Have you ever met someone that says "let me check my calendar" and then checks it, and their blackberry and their other calendar and then their hand? Holy hell! I'm surrounded by these people. I do projects with these people, I work with these people.... I am not, however anything like these people so when they talk to me about "calendaring" they are most likely get one if not all of the following reactions
A girl in my class actually made the comment, "I love that we all understand how important calendaring is. We would be a mess without out it." To which I responded, "Would be?!  You calendar appointments to calendar?! YOU ARE A MESS! 

She didn't take that too well. In fact I think she may have calendared in a time to make a comeback. Luckily for me it's not until next Tuesday. Idiot. 

2 comments:

  1. Kimi, you are hilarious. I will calendar in to punch her in the face for you. But I guess I would have to buy a calendar. I will just punch her any way :) that is a lot of punching and I am not a violent person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim butt. you should ask that girl if you could look at her calendar so you can get an idea of what "awesome calendaring" is and then you should scribble all over a few of the pages and say, "whatcha gunna do bout it?" that would be funny.

    ReplyDelete